When thinking about your wine storage cabinet design you will want it to be both stylish and functional at the same time. Choosing the right design should provide added elegance to your existing decor and provide an admirable showcase that you can show off to your friends and family. Even if you live in a small place, don’t let that stop you from collecting and storing your favorite wine.
Having the right wine storage will properly age and mature your wine collection for that perfect taste. Temperature controls are recommended because using high temperatures will make your wine age faster. When selecting your design, you will have definitely want to consider humidity control. Here are a few other things to consider as you begin the design process.
Tips for Successful Wine Closet Designs
- Evaluate the exact location and consider potential problems such as vibrations, humidity, etc.
- Plan your design layout by the shape and sizes of the bottles that you will be storing.
- Consult with your designer with a budget that you would like to stick with.
- Decide if you would like to display your rows with lighting features.
- Investigate which type of wine rack is best for your wine collection.
- Research the elements involved in constructing the perfect wine cabinet and relay information to your designer.
Whatever wine closet design that you decide to go with you will always want to make sure that it is free from vibration, too much heat and very strong odors. When you come home to relax after work, you will be able to sit down and sip on your favorite glass of wine.
Royal Palm Closet
12830 Metro Parkway – Unit 10
Fort Myers, FL 33966